| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maracaibo in October is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Maracaibo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maracaibo:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 352 kms (218.8 miles) ENE
- Coro, Venezuela - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) ENE
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) E
- Caracas, Venezuela - 530.3 kms (329.5 miles) E
- Maracay, Venezuela - 448 kms (278.4 miles) E
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) SE
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 296.1 kms (184 miles) ESE
- Guanare, Venezuela - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) SE
- Merida, Venezuela - 226.8 kms (141 miles) SSE
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 384.6 kms (239 miles) SSE
- Arauca, Colombia - 404.4 kms (251.3 miles) SSE